day 100


Today was the start of the last week of classes - aka the last time I will EVER have to sit through my 3 hour Monday class again. Words can't describe how much I hated this class - I dreaded it every week. An outrageous amount of work, coupled with a less-than-average teacher (and that's being generous) makes for a terrible class, hence the burning of the papers after I was finished.

I swore I'd never do something like this again after I got in big trouble in 7th grade. It was the last day of music class and as we were walking out the door I made a spectacle of throwing my binder into the trash can and letting everyone know how happy I was the class was over. Little did I know the teacher could see me - she proceeded to tell me I was disrespectful and to "have a little more tact." Oops! This time I waited until I was home to burn the papers and celebrate, but man oh man I don't think I've ever been happier to be done a class than I was with this one!

(oh and for the record, I'm not a pyromaniac...I really just burned this one paper for effect - I didn't set a bonfire up in the living room or anything)

0 comments: