adios barcelona!

I think Barcelona is trying to tell us something.

It rained last night for the first time since we´ve been here.

And today, our plan was to go to the beach but the clouds in the sky seem to have other plans.

I think Barcelona might be kicking us out!

Regardless of what Barcelona has in mind for us, a taxi will be waiting for us outside of Rafaela´s house at 9am tomorrow morning. From there we take a train to Alicante, where Reghan has been studying for the past 4 weeks and where we´ll spend 10 days with her, my mom´s cousin Marie, and our family friend Carmen. Hopefully we´ll get to see Valencia or some other Spanish towns while we´re there too! It´s bittersweet, because I´m sad to let this time in Barcelona end, but I´m also looking forward to relaxing days on the beach and time spent with family in Alicante.

Tonight is our last dinner with Rafaela - I wonder what she´ll make us for our final feast. Last night I asked her if we could take a picture with her, but she told me we´d have to wait for tonight when she looked better. Can´t wait to show you all the picture! I´m going to miss her and our dinner conversations so much...I wonder if I can try to record tonight´s. We´ll see!

So, this is my last blog post from Barca! It´s been an amazing, unforgettable 5 weeks.

¡Adios Barcelona! ¡Hasta pronto!

xoxo
lorena

0 comments: