i made it!

I'm in Philadelphia!!

Only for a little while though, as my next stop is Norfolk, VA where my family will be waiting to take me back to the Outer Banks where they've been on vacation since Sunday!

I can't wait to see everyone - even though the 7 weeks flew by, I still feel like I haven't seen them in sooo long.

Speaking of sooo long - I feel like I've been traveling for 2 years instead of 2 days. By the end of today, I'll have been in the Madrid, London, Philly, JFK, and Norfolk airports...crazy!!

Once I get a chance to breathe and reflect a little, I'll post some more about this crazy, amazing, life-changing experience that is quickly coming to an end.

But for now, I think I'll take a nap on my flight to Norfolk ... Otherwise the excitement to see everyone will make the trip take forever.

Thanks for reading :)
Xoxo
Lauren

0 comments: