day 255


Today was the official last day of classes! Somehow I still have a million and one things to do before the semester is over, but it still feels good to be finished with the actual going to class part of the semester!

My favorite class this semester was definitely my Principles & Methods of Teaching class with Dr. Bote. I'm so excited to have her again next semester! Anyway, the last slide that she left us with on her powerpoint said (in case you can't read it on this terrible picture)..

"I'm on the road to becoming a teacher who..."

We all had to go around and finish that statement.
Aren't you dying to know my answer?? Some people took my ideas before she got to me, so my final response was:

"I'm on the road to becoming a teacher who students remember for the rest of their lives."

0 comments: