day 125


today's winter sport of choice? snow tubing.

much better than ice skating - no coordination required

oh! and today was new year's eve! possibly the most boring one I've ever experienced - but good nonetheless :) we couldn't get the TV to work in the house, so we had to count down to midnight on Don's watch, and then I blasted Mariah Carey's version of Auld Lang Syne on the iPod speakers while we all sipped champagne. now that's what I call a party.

seeing as though i've had a lot of time on my hands on this nice little mountainous getaway, i've done what i do best: make lists. don'tcha wanna read them?!

list 1: the Bests and Worsts of 2010 (obviously.)

worsts:
- january 5, the day mom-mom went to heaven, and all of the sadness that came after that day
- moving into and out of allegany, and into knox towers all in the same year (pretty sure this is one of my mom's worsts too...)
- two semesters in a row of 18 credits and two jobs at a time

bests:
- SPAIN - the friends, the food, the world cup, the bars, Rafaela, the day trips, Cadaques, Rome, Alicante, Marie, Carmen
- our apartment :) i love knox 210
- i loved 2119 Allegany, too
- beach clubs
- outer banks
- a new cousin


anddd list 2: My New Year's Resolutions

- blog more often!
- back up the hard drive on my computer
- purge my life/apartment of clothes & things that I don't need
- don't gossip and/or be mean, unnecessarily (had to add that clause in there because, come on, i'm not actually going to stop gossiping.)
- watch more movies
- don't eat 2 hours before bed
- go on and/or plan another major trip (hopefully to Spain..?!? we'll see.)

that's all, folks :) happy 2011!



0 comments: