day 128




okay, so when I was in Rome I'm pretty sure I claimed that I would never eat anything as delicious as the gelato from this one particular gelateria. I might have to rescind that statement though - because today I went to Franklin Fountain with Christine and tasted what might be the best ice cream EVER.

i guess there can be separate categories for gelato and ice cream in the "best ever" contest.

Anyways it was delicious - I got the Mt. Vesuvius which was basically a glorified hot fudge sundae. I've never tasted anything so heavenly. And the ice cream shop was so cute and old-fashion-y. I can't wait to go back!



And while we were downtown we were feeling a little patriotic so we stopped in to see the Liberty Bell. Maybe next time we'll step up our game and go to the Constitution Center or something.

0 comments: