day 132



today I spent the day in college park getting everything ready to go to Honduras! I've packed and repacked my bag approximately 4 times, and I think I'm finally ready to go!

I'm not bringing my computer with me, so I won't be blogging while I'm there, but I promise to bring TONS of pictures back with me! My friend Sam is planning on keeping up a blog while we're there though, so assuming the internet connection is okay where we're staying, you can keep up with what we're doing for the next week! The link to his blog is progressinprogreso.blogspot.com.

(and ps, I stole those pictures of cute Honduran babies from him - he went on the trip last january! can't wait to meet them all! )

I hope I'm not building it up too much in my mind, but I have the feeling that I'm in for the experience of a lifetime. sooo excited :) i'll be back January 15th - cya then!

0 comments: